Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Temperature on infograph Apple Watch 4

When I choose to show temperature on the upper right corner, the current temperature is of course the big figure in the middle and the other two are highs and lows (the ones I point out with arrows). But does anyone know when the high and the low occurs? Is it during a 12 hour period or 24 hour period? They change throughout the day...

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 19, 2019 12:31 AM

9 replies

Feb 1, 2019 7:21 AM in response to seanfromllanelli

Yes sure, you see it's green...now range is little (low 13 high 14, strange weather here!) but generally it's low 5 high 10...again green.... But..also assuming no or imperceptible color gradient/fading...why green ?

I played a bit with the iPhone Weather app, added some cities...low -15 high -1 (mostly blue sky..little gradient), low 8 high 20 (full green!) etc... I believe something must be fixed.... I think to report via Feedback.

Feb 1, 2019 5:52 AM in response to Lamizo2000

High and Low indicate the highest and lowest temperature values reached over a period of time (normally 24 hours).

I've a question to you tough, which color is the bar in your case (sorry can't see it in the photo), light blue or white ?

I'm asking this since I find odd mine is always green, where I live we range now between 0 and 12 °C and I'd like to see the bar coding moving from colder (I'd expect to be blu..) to warmer (orange/red). Mine is full green, quite a nonsense.

Feb 1, 2019 7:38 AM in response to seanfromllanelli

Thank you. I tried now to switch from °C to °F...well...that helps ! The "spacing" between the two unit of measurement is little in °C and more granular in °F...so Apple setup the gradient to better fit °F vs °C. In °F there is more gradient colors.

It's explained by for example:

70 °F = 21.11 °C

80 °F = 26.67 °C

70 to 80 it's 10 "points", 21 to 26.5 just 5.5 ...

Apple has to fix this....

Anyhow...green=comfort...well green with 5 °C.....5 is quite down here :-)

Temperature on infograph Apple Watch 4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.