Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook

Merhaba

Macbook air’ın üzerine kola döktüm ve hiç açmadan servise götürdüm.

Sofyada bulunan ICorner mağazasına girdim ve sordum ‘siz orjinal servis sağlayıcısı mısınız?’ diye. ICorner mağazasındaki görevli bana ‘Evet’ cevabını verdi. ‘Tamam, ben bilgisayarımın üzerine kola döktüm ve hiç açmadan önce temizlenmesi için size getirdim’ dedim. Ve macbook’u teslim ettim. Herhangi bir belge vermeyecek misiniz diye sorduktan sonra bana ufak profesyonel olmayan kaşeli bir kağıt yazdı verdi. Bir kaç gün sonra bana bataryamın çalışmadığını ancak şifremi vermem gerektiği söylendi, verdim ve kontrol işlemleri devam etti. Hala garanti kapsamında bulunan macbookum hakkında bana garantisi yok zaten bilgisi verildi. Tekrar bir kaç gün sonra macbook’umu yaptıklarını ve gelip almam gerektiği söylendi. Ancak macbook içinde parçalar değiştirdiklerini eklediler. Hiçbir şekilde parçalara dair ön bilgi verilmeden ve onayım alınmadan parça değişikliği yaptılar. Macbook’umu almaya gittim ve kontrol için açmalarını söyledim ancak performansı oldukça düşüktü çok zor açıldı. Tuşlara, touchpad’e ve macbook’un arkasına hafif dokunduğumda bile yapışkanlığı hissedebiliyordum. Hiç bir şekilde temizlik işlemi yapılmamış. Mağazadaki görevli bana aynı zamanda macbook’u ben teslim ettiğimde açmaya çalıştığını ve açılmadığı söyledi. Ben ısrarla hiç açmadan getirdim ve hiç bir şekilde önce temizlik işlemi yapılmadan nasıl ona açmaya çalıştığını sordum. Belki de ICorner mağazasındaki görevli ıslak macbook’u açmaya çalıştığı için kısadevre yaptırdı. Hiç profesyonel değillerdi ve o an tekrar sordum ‘siz orjinal servis olduğunuza emin misiniz’ diye. Macbook’un içini açıp ne değişiklik yaptıklarını hangi işlemlerden geçtiğine dair bana hiç bir bilgi verilmedi. Belki de içinden orjinal çalışan parçaları çaldılar. Üstelik hala garantisi bulunan macbookumun garantisini iptal ettiler. Ve vidası bile eksik. Ben nasıl bir yol izlemeliyim, lütfen bana yardımcı olur musunuz? Ve bu mağaza hakkında da şikayetçi olmak istiyorum. 

Teşekkürler

MacBook Air (2018 or later)

Posted on Jan 19, 2019 5:08 AM

2 replies

Jan 21, 2019 10:14 AM in response to CarlosP1228

Hello,

Sorry Turkish site re-directed here so let me translate. And thank you.

I poured a Coke into the MacBook air and brought it to the service without opening it.

I entered the ICorner store in Sofia and asked ‘Are you the original service provider? Employee at the ICorner store told me ‘Yes’. And then i told him ‘OK, I poured a coke on my computer and brought it to you for cleaning before I ever opened it,‘ I said. And I gave the macbook. After I asked him if he would give any documents, he gave me a paper with a small non-professional stamp. 

A few days later, Employee at ICorner store called me and he said ‘Your macbook battery is not working and you had to give user password’. I gave it, and the control process continued. 

The employee at the store for the macbook that is covered by the warranty said ‘there is no guarantee for this macbook by Apple’ to me. 

Again a few days later, he told me ‘ Your macbook is done and had to come and get it.’ However, they changed the parts in the macbook. In no way did they change parts without prior knowledge of the parts and without approval. I went to get my Macbook and told them to open it to check it out, but the performance was pretty low and it was hardly opened. I could feel stickiness even when I touched the keys, the touchpad and the back of the macbook. No cleaning was performed at all. The ICorner Employee also told me that ‘I was trying to open the macbook when I checked in and it was not turned on.’ I insisted I brought it without ever opening and I asked in no way how the cleaning process was done before trying to open it. Perhaps the ICorner store Employee had a short-term for trying to open the wet macbook. They were not professional at all and at that moment I asked again ‘are you sure you are the original service?’ 

ICorner store Employee did not given any information as to which process Macbook had opened and what changes they had made. Maybe they stole the original working parts. And they still canceled the guarantee of my guaranteed macbook. And even the screw is missing. What kind of a way should I follow, please help me? And I want to complain about this store.

Thank you!

Macbook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.