Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VaCo Vintage Photo.s Effect.s

If you come across this app NOT VSCO,

The app that mimics VSCO.

Spelled as VaCo.

Officially named VaCo Vintage Photo.s Effect.s. If you are not already familiar with this app. GOOD.

A month into my 1 Year Subscription to this app by Developer, MaK Apps LLC.

I was unable to regain any access to my account: aka “RESTORE PURCHASE”.

Their App Support will only take you to Realtor.com.

So I had to take search their email in order to contact support in which I was advised to update the app that that continuously claim to “fix the issue”.

The first2-3 times proceeding the update I was able to successfully access all of the features. AWESOME.

The next week I went in to access the same feature, the issue retured and I resumed to reach out to the developer, in which I have not gotten a response and several months into my subscription and no updates or reset to this app has changed.

My Advice, Find a well-known photo Editor Application with quality pixel: such as PicsArt and Photoshop Express are my favorite.

Stay away from apps you are uncertain offer reputable customer service and you won’t run into issues that offer no solutions.

Posted on Jan 19, 2019 11:56 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

VaCo Vintage Photo.s Effect.s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.