Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Folio Case Issues while using

Hey Everyone,

I just bought the Apple Folio Case for my iPhone XS but it has such weird issues that it minimizes all the benefits of having a Folio Case. First of all it doesn't have a speaker hole which makes me keep the folio open while talking. If by mistake I close the folio while talking it disconnects the call so if someone can please tell me how to change the setting or something so that the call doesn't get disconnected.

Thanks in Advance

BTW just a thought I paid $100 + taxes for such a piece of leather which is not fulfilling the meaning of its name. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 20, 2019 12:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 22, 2019 12:28 AM

Hi pallavan,

Thanks for using the  Apple Support Communities.

At this moment, Apple hasn't provided a switch to disable the auto-lock feature of the leather folio case yet. Hope they will add it in the near future software update.

If you would like to provide a product feedback, you can submit Product Feedback here. If your product is still under merchandise return policy period, you may want to exchange or return to a different case protection.

Best Regards,

Juitse

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 22, 2019 12:28 AM in response to pallavan

Hi pallavan,

Thanks for using the  Apple Support Communities.

At this moment, Apple hasn't provided a switch to disable the auto-lock feature of the leather folio case yet. Hope they will add it in the near future software update.

If you would like to provide a product feedback, you can submit Product Feedback here. If your product is still under merchandise return policy period, you may want to exchange or return to a different case protection.

Best Regards,

Juitse

Folio Case Issues while using

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.