Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods cut out when using both/right one

So I bought AirPods and as soon as I put them on I noticed that they cut off and disconnected, and then reconnected. This happened a couple of times and I put on the right one only, and did the same thing. But I put on the left one only and it works perfectly fine, no cut outs It works just as it should. I don’t know how to fix this I’ve restarted it multiple times and tried it many times. I think the only solution is to buy new ones unless anyone has a fix or stuff I could try, thanks. I have the IPhone 8 by the way.

iPhone 8

Posted on Jan 20, 2019 8:29 PM

1 reply

Jan 21, 2019 4:11 PM in response to Ambidextrousg

Hey there, Ambidextrousg,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I understand that you have some AirPods that are having trouble with connectivity. Specifically, the right one appears to cut in and out. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I'd recommend going through the steps outlined in the "If you can’t connect to your AirPods anymore" section of Get help with your AirPods - Apple Support. Even though this is about overall connectivity, the steps can still help for your individual AirPod.

If you continue to have trouble after that article, please get in touch with Apple Support directly: Contact Apple Support.

Have a great day!

AirPods cut out when using both/right one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.