Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 25 dollars worth of itunes can I use it to buy a subscription for apple music?

i bought a itunes gift card but it wont let me buy apple music with it. How do I use the itunes gift card I have redeemed to buy apple music?

Posted on Jan 20, 2019 10:54 PM

1 reply

Jan 21, 2019 7:52 PM in response to ekin288

Hello ekin288, 

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. If I’m understanding your message correctly, you have an iTunes Store gift card and are unable to purchase an Apple Music subscription with it. I know how important my Apple Music subscription is to me. 

If you are having issues setting up an Apple Music subscription, you may find the information and steps outlined in the following article helpful. In particular, this part from Step 5 may be relevant to what you are seeing:

"You can use store credit to pay for Apple Music, but you must have enough store credit to cover the amount of your first renewal."

Join Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, or PC - Apple Support

If you are still unable to set up your Apple Music subscription, you may want to reach out to Apple Music Support directly:

Apple Music - Contact Us - Apple Support

Have a great day!

I have 25 dollars worth of itunes can I use it to buy a subscription for apple music?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.