Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro i cant mount my start up disk

As u can see i can Find all my hard drives but for an unknown reason my startup disk for OS is umounted i tried mount many times but it just not working. This is my sisters laptop so basically i have no Idea what she did. She Said only upgraded the Software and now she cant login. I can login perfect on Bootcamp but when i try login on OS X the loading freeze on half and show nothing. Please help me.

Posted on Jan 22, 2019 7:01 AM

Similar questions

9 replies

Jan 22, 2019 12:14 PM in response to OlaTaChains

Of course you would have gotten to Disk Utility in recovery mode — I missed that. Absent a third-party startup utility (Drive Genius has one) or Time Machine (or other) backup, or a disk-scavenging file recovery utility, I’m afraid I’ve run out of advice.

A drive is typically renamed “Untitled” when erased and a new name is not specified. I’d take it to the Genius Bar at an Apple Store at this point — unless someone else who sees this thread has ideas.

MacBook Pro i cant mount my start up disk

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.