Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity app stopped working

I have a new Apple Watch. Not even a month old. Activity app stopped working on phone or watch a few days ago. I don’t know how to get it up and going again

iPhone XS

Posted on Jan 22, 2019 9:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2019 3:53 AM

First attempt is probably a forced reset (reboot) on the watch and its paired iPhone. If that doesn’t work I would normally suggest unpairing then pair again to reload the software, but Apple released a software update yesterday for both Watch and iPhone, so update both to iOS12.1.3 and WatchOS 5.1.3, and see if that fixes anything.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2019 3:53 AM in response to Irenea330

First attempt is probably a forced reset (reboot) on the watch and its paired iPhone. If that doesn’t work I would normally suggest unpairing then pair again to reload the software, but Apple released a software update yesterday for both Watch and iPhone, so update both to iOS12.1.3 and WatchOS 5.1.3, and see if that fixes anything.

Activity app stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.