Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payments

I’m usually charged $9.99 and I was charged $15.89 I wanted to know why and I’m also a student at Oakland Community College in Farmington Hills, MI don’t you guys do discounts for students?

Posted on Jan 23, 2019 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2019 7:24 AM

Check your purchase history to see what you were billed for.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Not all students are eligible for a student discount. The Student subscription is intended for students at a degree-granting university or college. It may also depend on the college program that you follow (is it degree-granting?) This is verified by UNiDAYS, and they are involved in the sign-up. Their assessment is key.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 23, 2019 7:24 AM in response to Vonn12

Check your purchase history to see what you were billed for.

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Not all students are eligible for a student discount. The Student subscription is intended for students at a degree-granting university or college. It may also depend on the college program that you follow (is it degree-granting?) This is verified by UNiDAYS, and they are involved in the sign-up. Their assessment is key.

Payments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.