Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm set icon not showing on iPhone

If I set an alarm to wake up, I’d like a visual icon viewable on the screen to indicate that it is indeed set. Does anyone know where that icon went or do I need to change a setting somewhere to make it display?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR

Posted on Jan 25, 2019 5:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2019 5:27 PM

I did that and no alarm clock appeared. Of course I did find the answer shortly after I posted this!

On my phone, the XR, control center did not automatically show the alarm status icon. I had to go to settings>control center>customize control and add it to my status screen.

I was hoping it would appear on the home screen but sadly, it only appears on the status screen. It’s not the perfect solution I was hoping for but it works.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2019 5:27 PM in response to deggie

I did that and no alarm clock appeared. Of course I did find the answer shortly after I posted this!

On my phone, the XR, control center did not automatically show the alarm status icon. I had to go to settings>control center>customize control and add it to my status screen.

I was hoping it would appear on the home screen but sadly, it only appears on the status screen. It’s not the perfect solution I was hoping for but it works.

Alarm set icon not showing on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.