Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to keep AirPods from falling out of ears

I have a problem keeping my AirPods in my ears. I am afraid to go outside with them as they fall out without much notice. They are fine if I sit still and watch a movie or take a call. I’ve tried adjusting them in my ears but they don’t feel secure. I could never run with them. Any ideas?

Posted on Jan 26, 2019 11:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2019 6:14 PM

I bought "AHA Style Silicone ear hooks cover for Apple AirPods & EarPods". They are so far the best I have for my Airpods to stay in my ears. without the silicone covers my Airpods would fall out as I was sitting. I still won't go walking outside with them but at least I can take a call in the house and watch a movie without fear of them falling out as I move. The quality of the airpods is the best I have ever had in an ear bud type device. Taking a call is certainly better with the Airpods than holding my phone.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 15, 2019 6:14 PM in response to jeepjrn

I bought "AHA Style Silicone ear hooks cover for Apple AirPods & EarPods". They are so far the best I have for my Airpods to stay in my ears. without the silicone covers my Airpods would fall out as I was sitting. I still won't go walking outside with them but at least I can take a call in the house and watch a movie without fear of them falling out as I move. The quality of the airpods is the best I have ever had in an ear bud type device. Taking a call is certainly better with the Airpods than holding my phone.

Feb 23, 2019 7:15 AM in response to Pamelakb

I bought “silicone ear hooks cover” for Apple AirPods from Amazon. They work great. I can now go for a walk with my AirPods in my ears. Before, I would lose them walking around the house so going outside wasn’t an option for me. The silicone ear hook covers are comfortable and easy to put on AirPods. You have to take the covers off to put them in the case. I still wear AirPod in the house without the covers but outside exercising, gardening etc the covers are awesome. If you are moving around a lot and can’t kerp you AirPods in your ears these covers are great.

Apr 11, 2019 9:02 AM in response to Pamelakb

I've tried two aftermarket silicone products with no such luck, my AirPods are totally useless and now I've wasted another $20 for "fixes" that didn't work either. I totally love all my Apple products until now, I'm truly surprised they market such a product that is not adaptable to everyone. From looking online I'm not an exception either.

How to keep AirPods from falling out of ears

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.