Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch iOS App Crashes When I Click on Usage

Every time when I go to My Watch -> General and I click on Usage the iOS Apple Watch app crashes. Any idea why? Thanks.

Apple Watch

Posted on Jan 26, 2019 11:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2019 2:54 PM

Well, it does for me regretfully because, in addition to the un-pairing and re-pairing process, I have to re-set all my Apple Pay cards and I have to re-sync all my banking apps, etc.

The good news is that I solved the problem by doing a software reset of my AW4, by holding down both the crown and the On button together. Now the iOS AW app displays the Usage page perfectly well.

Thanks for explaining to me why you mean by “Ta”. I would have thought “Tx”, "Thx", or "Ty” are common abbreviations for “Thanks“, but I’ve never heard about “Ta“. I even thought it might be your name since you repeat it after each and every of your posts. In any case, I believe it is us who need to thank you for your help, not the other way around, so... Thank you!

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 27, 2019 2:54 PM in response to seanfromllanelli

Well, it does for me regretfully because, in addition to the un-pairing and re-pairing process, I have to re-set all my Apple Pay cards and I have to re-sync all my banking apps, etc.

The good news is that I solved the problem by doing a software reset of my AW4, by holding down both the crown and the On button together. Now the iOS AW app displays the Usage page perfectly well.

Thanks for explaining to me why you mean by “Ta”. I would have thought “Tx”, "Thx", or "Ty” are common abbreviations for “Thanks“, but I’ve never heard about “Ta“. I even thought it might be your name since you repeat it after each and every of your posts. In any case, I believe it is us who need to thank you for your help, not the other way around, so... Thank you!

Apple Watch iOS App Crashes When I Click on Usage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.