Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari won't load HULU

Three hours ago, I was watching a program on HULU from my laptop. I turned it off and took the laptop upstairs to my bedroom and attempted to turn the show I was watching back on, but Safari won't even load the page. When I try to do so, I get the message on the enclosed image.

MacBook Pro 13", 10.14

Posted on Jan 28, 2019 8:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2019 5:33 AM

Try suggestions given here. If Safari can't open the page because too many redirects occurred - Apple Support

4 replies

Jan 29, 2019 9:47 AM in response to Xorlaryn

Safari/Browsers - Eliminating browser redirects and advertisements

See if the same thing happens in the Safe Mode.

Safe Mode - About

If it works in the Safe Mode, try running this program when booted normally and then copy and paste the output in a reply. The program was created by Etresoft, a frequent contributor.  Please use copy and paste as screen shots can be hard to read. Click “Share Report” button in the toolbar, select “Copy to Clipboard” and then paste into a reply. This will show what is running on your computer. No personal information is shown.

Etrecheck – System Information

If the log won’t post, try posting it in Pastebin and provide a link in a reply        Pastebin

Safari won't load HULU

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.