Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keychain stopped syncing on my iPhone

I have enabled iCloud keychain on my MacBook, my iPad and on my iPhone, everything works fine, until my iPhone stopped syncing new data, both ways, in and out, however my iPad and my MacBook still working fine.

I have tried to turn off-on keychain on my iPhone, still no hope.

And I’m sure that I use the same apple id account.

iPhone 7 Plus

Posted on Jan 29, 2019 2:36 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Jan 30, 2019 8:15 AM in response to MrHizabr

Hello MrHizabr,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that your iPhone is no longer syncing with your other devices using iCloud. I would be happy to help point you towards a resolution.

If the data not syncing is iCloud Contact, Calendars, or Reminders, the following resource provides additional troubleshooting steps to try:

Get help using iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders - Apple Support

If you're encountering an issue syncing iCloud Keychain data, such as passwords, try the suggested troubleshooting steps here:

Get help with iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

Keep us posted on the results.

Take care!

Jan 30, 2019 10:25 AM in response to chris_g1

No luck there. I also tried to (Turn off iCloud Keychain on all devices) still not uploading or downloading new data, its seems like a bug, having a look at iPhone device console from Xcode, appears the following issues:

• open(/Library/Keychains/Analytics/CloudServicesAnalytics.db) - No such file or directory
  • SecKeychainBackupWithChanges: no journal file, skipping *****

Keychain stopped syncing on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.