📢 Newsroom Update

The iPhone 16 and iPhone 16 Pro lineups, Apple Watch Series 10, the new black titanium Apple Watch Ultra 2, AirPods 4, and new colors for AirPods Max are now available! Learn more >

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iOS 18 is now available

Customize your iPhone in more ways than ever, stay connected with friends and family, and relive your favorite moments. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emoji Suggestion (PINK LOTUS FLOWER)

I was wondering if there can be a Pink Lotus flower emoji. It looks like this: (This image is from goggle... I'm sorry if this is copy right, i'm not exactly sure how that works.) I see other flowers on the keyboard but I feel as if this is such an important flower do to its inviting nature. The lotus flower is related to Buddhism, meditation, self awareness and self discovery. This flower is a symbol of opening up to its surrounding environment. The lotus flower is most typically pink. For my suggestion i would LOVE the lotus flower to be the same pink as it is in this photo, not an ugly pink to light of a pink... etc. I really hope I will see the lotus flower on my iPhone keyboard soon, and i will sure be using it, A LOT!!

iPhone 6, 12

Posted on Jan 30, 2019 7:58 AM

3 replies

Jan 30, 2019 9:26 AM in response to kg1042

Thank you for your reply. The link you sent me was too complicated for me, so I just contacted apple support directly and they helped me from there. They sent me a link for feedback which was were I shared my emoji idea.

Submitting feedback to Apple won't do any good in this case as Apple doesn't decide what emoji get added. The only way to let the Unicode Consortium know what you'd like to see is with the link kg1042 gave you.

Emoji Suggestion (PINK LOTUS FLOWER)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.