Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music

My Apple Music account was working just fine until today when I tried to search a new song for my playlist but all it said was “we’ve run into a problem, try again” but when I press try again nothing happens. I can’t even browse or look on the radio. The same thing happens when I got to ITunes or the App Store and I cant view my Apple ID because it just glitches off. Can someone please help me I don’t know what else to do.

iPhone 7 Plus, 11

Posted on Jan 31, 2019 10:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2019 10:14 PM

Well, when I run into problems like that, I start by resetting my device, because resetting can resolve the problem in the least invasive way:

• On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for up to 30 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Once the Lock Screen displays, see if the issue is resolved.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, then the next thing I would try would be to try signing out of the affected apps and then back in again.

Finally, I would go into Settings>General>Reset, and I would "Reset Network Settings", then set them back up again to see if that will resolve the issue.

If none of those approaches worked, then I would wait until tomorrow to see if the problem has resolved itself. Servers can have issues sometimes.

Best,

GB

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 31, 2019 10:14 PM in response to aleah256

Well, when I run into problems like that, I start by resetting my device, because resetting can resolve the problem in the least invasive way:

• On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons for up to 30 seconds, until you see the Apple logo. Once the Lock Screen displays, see if the issue is resolved.

If that doesn't resolve the issue, then the next thing I would try would be to try signing out of the affected apps and then back in again.

Finally, I would go into Settings>General>Reset, and I would "Reset Network Settings", then set them back up again to see if that will resolve the issue.

If none of those approaches worked, then I would wait until tomorrow to see if the problem has resolved itself. Servers can have issues sometimes.

Best,

GB

Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.