Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 8 Plus GPS signal weak

We have 2 iPhone 8 Plus( Myself and my wife) , all upgraded to latest iOS 12.3.1 ( most updated in our region, China)

We are deeply troubled by the two iPhone 8 Plus , one bought in 2017 and the other recently in 2019. While we’re driving on the highway, the GPS signal became very weak and not connected, we thought it was our own phones problem.

However, after we we read different forums in China and USA, then we know it is very common among the iPhone 8 Plus users . I also have an iPhone 7 Plus, there is no problem to connect to the GPS at all.

All our phones were bought directly from Apple Store, the above problems were frequently reported to Apple , but the official reply always it should not be like that, no problem with the hard ware, pushing the ball back to clients.

I deeply disappointed about Apple’s attitude towards this problem. I doubt it would be productive for Apple if it still would like to expand its business in this region

iPhone 8 Plus, 12

Posted on Feb 3, 2019 2:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2019 5:17 AM

you should let them know

Feedback - iPhone - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone 8 Plus GPS signal weak

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.