Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t activate my iPhone6s at all after updating it

iPhone 6s

Posted on Feb 3, 2019 10:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2019 10:24 PM

Try the following steps

• connect phone to computer with the latest iTunes installed
  • while phone is connected, hold down the home button and the power button until you see the connect to iTunes screen
  • when you see the option to restore or update on your computer, choose update.
  • Wait until iTunes downloads the software for your device. If the download takes more than 15 minutes your phone will exit the connect to iTunes screen, let the download finish, then repeat steps 2 and 3

You should now be able to use your device as normal

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 3, 2019 10:24 PM in response to mosquitoes17

Try the following steps

• connect phone to computer with the latest iTunes installed
  • while phone is connected, hold down the home button and the power button until you see the connect to iTunes screen
  • when you see the option to restore or update on your computer, choose update.
  • Wait until iTunes downloads the software for your device. If the download takes more than 15 minutes your phone will exit the connect to iTunes screen, let the download finish, then repeat steps 2 and 3

You should now be able to use your device as normal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.