Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I restore my original photos from iCloud

Posted on Feb 4, 2019 11:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 4, 2019 11:19 AM

Download your original photos and videos

You can download a copy of your original photos or videos on iCloud.com, iOS, or Mac.

• On iCloud.com, click Photos, and select one or more photos and videos that you want to download. Click and hold  in the upper-right corner of the window. If you want to download your content as it was originally captured or imported, choose Unmodified Original. For JPEG or H.264 format — including edits, and even if it was orginally in HEIF or HEVC format — choose Most Compatible. Click download.

• On iOS, tap Photos and select one or more photos or videos. Tap , and select the device that you want to share with. If you need help, learn what to do.
  • On Mac, click Photos. Select one or more photos. Drag the content to your desktop, or right-click and select Share > AirDrop.

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204264

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 4, 2019 11:19 AM in response to mueedmee

Download your original photos and videos

You can download a copy of your original photos or videos on iCloud.com, iOS, or Mac.

• On iCloud.com, click Photos, and select one or more photos and videos that you want to download. Click and hold  in the upper-right corner of the window. If you want to download your content as it was originally captured or imported, choose Unmodified Original. For JPEG or H.264 format — including edits, and even if it was orginally in HEIF or HEVC format — choose Most Compatible. Click download.

• On iOS, tap Photos and select one or more photos or videos. Tap , and select the device that you want to share with. If you need help, learn what to do.
  • On Mac, click Photos. Select one or more photos. Drag the content to your desktop, or right-click and select Share > AirDrop.

Set up and use iCloud Photos - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204264

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.