Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

you won't believe this

I got the iphone 4 but didn't have the right software. so I went out and bought snowleopard but don't have enought ram. If I buy ram will that work? I ws able to get the phone up and running by connecting to my boyfriend's mac but his itunes account is now running on it and I can't order any apps.

imac, Mac OS X (10.4.2), flat panel mac

Posted on Jul 11, 2010 9:20 AM

10 replies

Jul 11, 2010 10:06 AM in response to JoanneD

JoanneD wrote:
I ws able to get the phone up and running by connecting to my boyfriend's mac but his itunes account is now running on it and I can't order any apps.

In the mean time, you can go to Settings, Store, Sign out, and sign into your account. Then you can purchase apps directly to your iphone. When you get your mac more RAM, you can transfer the iphone purchases to itunes.

you won't believe this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.