Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscription Issue of National Geographic in Apple News

I am an existing subscriber of National Geographic (NG), by which I can always download the latest magazines into NG App and access to NG online.

While I was trying to log in this NG account inside Apple News to access full articles, the page showed that log-in was successful but the page only has 2 buttons on top: one to Cancel the log-in, the other to refresh the log-in page. Hence, no matter how I tried, I was not able to log-in NG inside Apple News as an ”Already a Subsctiber”.

This issue doesn’t happen to my other account, eg WSJ and Economist, when logging in Apple News.

I also searched NG’s website on different methods to read full articles digitally, it listed out all methods (eg iOS app, Andrad app, Google News, Online website) but not Apple News. I confirm that my scription is not expired.

iPhone X, 12

Posted on Feb 10, 2019 7:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2019 10:24 AM

This is a silly answer, the OP has a problem with the Apple News, not a different app.

Similar questions

2 replies

Feb 10, 2019 8:45 AM in response to weiqi176

iPhone, iPad via Apple App Store®

1. If you have already created a digital account (email address/password), please proceed to step 3.

2. Go here to create your account. Once you create your account, login here, click or tap “Link your Subscription,” and follow the instructions to link your subscription. You will need your account number (if your subscription was a gift, please use the account number associated with the gift, not the gift giver).

3. Download and install the National Geographic app from the App Store.

4. Tap the National Geographic app on your iPad and/or iPhone.

5. Tap the "Sign In" button on the upper left corner of the screen.

6. Enter your email address and the password you set up. Forgot your password? Go here and click/tap “Forgot Password?”

7. Once you've enjoyed your digital edition, check out the full archive, and sign into nationalgeographic.com for even more premium digital content such as ebooks and streaming films.

Subscription Issue of National Geographic in Apple News

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.