Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do iPhone alarms go off on FaceTime?

Will my alarm go off if I’m on FaceTime

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Feb 10, 2019 10:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2019 4:33 AM

Well my mines a little different, I’ve noticed that most of the time when I’m on face time around the times my alarms are set up to but are turned off, they go off during face time without the alarms being on, it randomly just starts ringing, as if I set up my alarm to wake up at that time but really it’s just off not on and it always happens when I’m on face around 5-6:30 in the morning.

Is their any explanation for this?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2019 4:33 AM in response to kymonte

Well my mines a little different, I’ve noticed that most of the time when I’m on face time around the times my alarms are set up to but are turned off, they go off during face time without the alarms being on, it randomly just starts ringing, as if I set up my alarm to wake up at that time but really it’s just off not on and it always happens when I’m on face around 5-6:30 in the morning.

Is their any explanation for this?

Feb 12, 2019 8:35 AM in response to kymonte

Hello kymonte,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities! I understand your desire to know if the alarm will go off while using FaceTime. I'm happy to answer this question. Yes your alarm will still go off while on a FaceTime call. The only time your alarm will not go off is if you have your phone turned off.

Here's additional information regarding iPhone alarms: How to set and manage alarms on your iPhone

Best Regards.

Do iPhone alarms go off on FaceTime?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.