Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Don’t have access to mobile phone number that I used for Apple Two-Factor Authentication code and unable to login to my Apple account, so unable to login anymore

Hello friends, I was using a mobile phone number before that I don’t have access to it any more and I used the same mobile number for linking to my Apple ID thus became my primary number for Apple Two form authentication code. 

Unfortunately I logged out my Apple ID from my only Apple device and Inorder to login again it’s asking me to enter the OTP that sent to the mobile number that I have no access, 

kindly help me in solving this issue, so that I will get back to access all my contacts, purchases, and my games progresses. I know the correct Apple ID and password and also the alternative email addresses linked to the Apple ID

Thank you 

Pic for reference:

Posted on Feb 11, 2019 7:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2019 8:13 AM

If you don't have access to any other trusted devices or trusted phone numbers, see the following from Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery is an automatic process designed to get you back in to your account as quickly as possible while denying access to anyone who might be pretending to be you. It might take a few days—or longer—depending on what specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2019 8:13 AM in response to kanna128

If you don't have access to any other trusted devices or trusted phone numbers, see the following from Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. Account recovery is an automatic process designed to get you back in to your account as quickly as possible while denying access to anyone who might be pretending to be you. It might take a few days—or longer—depending on what specific account information you can provide to verify your identity.

Don’t have access to mobile phone number that I used for Apple Two-Factor Authentication code and unable to login to my Apple account, so unable to login anymore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.