Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay

I transferred the money from my apple cash to my bank and I didn’t get the money in my account. I think I may have put the wrong routing number how do I get it back?

iPhone 8 Plus, 12

Posted on Feb 11, 2019 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2019 3:30 PM

According to: Transfer money from Apple Pay Cash to your bank account - Apple Support

"Bank transfers usually take 1 to 3 business days to complete. Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers won't be deposited on bank holidays or the weekend."

1. "Enter your bank information carefully. If you enter the wrong information, your money might go to the wrong account and may not be able to be recovered. If you need help, contact us." 

Be sure to click on the "contact us." link if longer than 3 business days.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 11, 2019 3:30 PM in response to Alexisgatto

According to: Transfer money from Apple Pay Cash to your bank account - Apple Support

"Bank transfers usually take 1 to 3 business days to complete. Check your bank statement to see if the transfer has been processed and deposited into your bank account. Bank transfers won't be deposited on bank holidays or the weekend."

1. "Enter your bank information carefully. If you enter the wrong information, your money might go to the wrong account and may not be able to be recovered. If you need help, contact us." 

Be sure to click on the "contact us." link if longer than 3 business days.

Apple pay

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.