Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connect to Public Wi-Fi, the page login not loading

Hello All,

I would like to share this issue am affected after my migration for Hight Sierra to Mojave.

when am in public place like airport or coffee am not able to login to those wifi the page comes blank with error : page cannot be loaded, and this issue I wasn't have it in Hight Sierra.

Please find the attachment.

MacBook Pro 15", 10.14

Posted on Feb 13, 2019 8:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 13, 2019 9:21 PM

Hi

my French is non existent, but that window you are looking at is called "Captive Portal".

It is a pop-up in the browser from the establishment (coffee, hotel ect..) that you have to go true to get Internet.

Usually to make the captive portal load is to close all Safari windows, close Safari, then open it and try to load a website.

Sometimes, just open a new Tab in Safari.

Be aware that some Ad Blockers or similar extensions may prevent the captive portal from loading.

Try different browser as well.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 13, 2019 9:21 PM in response to Syfonty

Hi

my French is non existent, but that window you are looking at is called "Captive Portal".

It is a pop-up in the browser from the establishment (coffee, hotel ect..) that you have to go true to get Internet.

Usually to make the captive portal load is to close all Safari windows, close Safari, then open it and try to load a website.

Sometimes, just open a new Tab in Safari.

Be aware that some Ad Blockers or similar extensions may prevent the captive portal from loading.

Try different browser as well.

Connect to Public Wi-Fi, the page login not loading

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.