Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When did watching purchased iTunes movies off-line become so difficult?

Why is it so ****** difficult to watch movies I have bought from iTunes on my ipad, offline? It used to be easy - you'd download them to the ipad and there they were. Now it's so difficult and the instructions I have found on the internet don't help. About to go on a very long flight and wanted to ensure I had movies for my kids to watch. But seems to be near impossible...

iPad Air 2, 11

Posted on Feb 14, 2019 4:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2019 1:16 PM

Seems you have to download them from either source, then start playing the movie for a bit. Then you can put device into airplane mode and continue to watch movie. It appears if you don't watch some of the movie it will not allow you to do anything and says there is no WiFi or network connection. Maybe something has changed since then.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2019 1:16 PM in response to King_Penguin

Seems you have to download them from either source, then start playing the movie for a bit. Then you can put device into airplane mode and continue to watch movie. It appears if you don't watch some of the movie it will not allow you to do anything and says there is no WiFi or network connection. Maybe something has changed since then.

When did watching purchased iTunes movies off-line become so difficult?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.