Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Heart Month Challenge 2019

I completed this challenge yesterday and there was a notification on my Apple Watch confirming it.

However, the award badge on my iPhone remained black and white, incomplete. Today it's disappeared.

I'm disappointed. I definitely have closed the exercise ring from Feb 8 to 14.

Is there anything I can do, or is the badge gone forever?

iPhone 6s, 12

Posted on Feb 14, 2019 6:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2019 5:18 AM

I have the same issue. I completed the challenge of closing my workout ring each day starting February 8th through February 14th. The badge was awarded in my watch but my iPhone does not have the badge. My wife was awarded the badge on both her watch and iPhone. The photo shows that my exercise ring was closed each day from the 8th through the 14th of February.

12 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2019 5:18 AM in response to psnz

I have the same issue. I completed the challenge of closing my workout ring each day starting February 8th through February 14th. The badge was awarded in my watch but my iPhone does not have the badge. My wife was awarded the badge on both her watch and iPhone. The photo shows that my exercise ring was closed each day from the 8th through the 14th of February.

Feb 15, 2019 7:44 AM in response to psnz

So, Apple Inc., if your watch had to be updated to 5.1.3 and mine is currently at 5.1.2 does that mean I don't get the badge for this challenge even though I completed it? It would have been nice to know that my OS had to be updated prior to completing the challenge in order to get the badge. Perhaps we shouldn't have even been able to see the badge the whole time if the OS wasn't up-to-date enough to actually earn it. That would have been a great hint to get that update done ahead of time.

Feb 16, 2019 4:49 PM in response to clemsonarch

My watchOS is limited to 4.3.2 because I have a series 1 watch.

However, great news. I now have the Heart Month Challenge award dated 14 Feb 2019.

Yesterday, I shut down my iPhone and restarted, but to no avail. Last evening, I updated iOS to 12.1.4 but still no joy.

A few minutes ago, I again shut down my iPhone and this time when I reloaded Activity, the badge had appeared.

I'm happy now. Thanks, Apple.

Heart Month Challenge 2019

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.