Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not enough storage to update Apple Watch

My watch tries to update overnight but in the morning I get a message something like it can’t update because there’s not enough space. But the message goes away and I can’t find it again. I don’t know what I need to do to make more space.

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 15, 2019 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 15, 2019 11:52 AM

Grab your iPhone and launch the Apple Watch app there. Tap on General, then swipe down to Usage. Tap on Usage and you'll get a list of all the apps on your Apple Watch, as well as the amount of storage space you've used and what's left over and available to you. Delete the least used items to free up space.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 15, 2019 11:52 AM in response to RICKMEREDITH

Grab your iPhone and launch the Apple Watch app there. Tap on General, then swipe down to Usage. Tap on Usage and you'll get a list of all the apps on your Apple Watch, as well as the amount of storage space you've used and what's left over and available to you. Delete the least used items to free up space.

Not enough storage to update Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.