Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost my phone and my Apple ID password

I lost my phone two month ago.

today I trying to log in ‘find my iPhone’

but, my password was changed and contact number also changed.

i called apple surport but , they only said there’s no way to find my password.

what can I do? I lost my ID which is I used more than 10years.

i also lost my personer information and my memories.

I just want to get back my ID .

isn’t this really big problem ?

I think apple have to fix this problem.

Please help me to Get my ID back

iPhone X

Posted on Feb 17, 2019 9:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 17, 2019 9:19 PM

In order to reset those things somebody would have to know your password or a lot of the extra security information for your account such as security question answers and maybe also the password to your e-mail account. If they know that much (and how did they learn all this?) then it is hard to tell they are not you

Realize at some point Apple needs to know you are who you say you are and that you are the true owner of the account. Didyou contact Apple security?

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

https://support.apple.com/HT204169

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 17, 2019 9:19 PM in response to Skycat2

In order to reset those things somebody would have to know your password or a lot of the extra security information for your account such as security question answers and maybe also the password to your e-mail account. If they know that much (and how did they learn all this?) then it is hard to tell they are not you

Realize at some point Apple needs to know you are who you say you are and that you are the true owner of the account. Didyou contact Apple security?

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues."

https://support.apple.com/HT204169

Lost my phone and my Apple ID password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.