Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find hidden photos in icloud?

How do I find/upload my hidden photos onto icloud on a windows computer (my phone is broken and wont turn on). I downloaded icloud on my windows computer and all my photos and videos downloaded EXCEPT for any photos that were in my hidden folder. Also, if I go to icloud.com instead of using the app, the hidden album doesn't even show up as an option. Please help, I need those photos!

Posted on Feb 19, 2019 6:07 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2019 5:09 PM

Good afternoon Bobrossislife101,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you are trying to access the hidden photos album from your iPhone on www.icloud.com.

When you click on the Photos app, you should see iCloud Photos and to the right of it an icon for the Sidebar.

Click on the icon if you do not see the Sidebar

If you hover with your mouse to the right of the word Library, you will see the option to show or hide the Library.

When you choose to show the Library, you will see four views:

• Photos
  • Favorites
  • Hidden
  • Recently Deleted

Click on the Hidden album to see and download your photos.

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 20, 2019 5:09 PM in response to Community User

Good afternoon Bobrossislife101,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand you are trying to access the hidden photos album from your iPhone on www.icloud.com.

When you click on the Photos app, you should see iCloud Photos and to the right of it an icon for the Sidebar.

Click on the icon if you do not see the Sidebar

If you hover with your mouse to the right of the word Library, you will see the option to show or hide the Library.

When you choose to show the Library, you will see four views:

• Photos
  • Favorites
  • Hidden
  • Recently Deleted

Click on the Hidden album to see and download your photos.

Take care.

How do I find hidden photos in icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.