Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera is cracked, what to fix?

My camera lens is cracked, not the lens glass outside. It seems that it from the lens inside. But I still can take picture with it. The problem is the camera is cracked, thats all.

Im not sure if I can change the camera only or I need to also change the housing of the phone.

Im using Iphone7.

Note that the glass camera outside is fine.

iPhone 7, 12

Posted on Feb 20, 2019 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2019 12:49 PM

Hey syahmil,

I see that the camera is cracked on your iPhone 7, and you'd like some information about it.

The best step to take would be to have the iPhone physically diagnosed for the best service options.

Here's where you can find some nearby service locations: Apple - Find Locations

This resource has some information about seeking service: iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Have a great day.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2019 12:49 PM in response to syahmil

Hey syahmil,

I see that the camera is cracked on your iPhone 7, and you'd like some information about it.

The best step to take would be to have the iPhone physically diagnosed for the best service options.

Here's where you can find some nearby service locations: Apple - Find Locations

This resource has some information about seeking service: iPhone Repair - Official Apple Support

Have a great day.

Camera is cracked, what to fix?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.