Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to unlock my icloud account!!!

I need help unlocking my icloud account that I locked a few years ago due to some issues I had back then. And the thing is, I only have two options to unlock it(they send an email with instructions on how to unlock it or answer security questions that I apparently put back then)and I no longer have that email available and also forgot the answers to my security questions. I do remember my Apple ID and passcode, but it doesn´t seem like enough. Please help, I need to do this ASAP.

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Feb 24, 2019 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 24, 2019 1:32 PM

Without the answers to the security questions, Apple ID Support may not help.

Apple ID - If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.    

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 24, 2019 1:32 PM in response to keila-tb17

Without the answers to the security questions, Apple ID Support may not help.

Apple ID - If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2) 

Apple Support by e-mail or chat    Work through the screens to get a chat option.    

Apple Support using Twitter

Or fill out and submit this form.          The form is for iTunes, but it will get passed to the ID Support section.  

I need to unlock my icloud account!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.