Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

buying an iPhone

hello I want to buy a new iphone but I have doubts , so can you tell me if I should buy it or wait for the new iPhone on September ?

Posted on Feb 25, 2019 9:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2019 12:52 AM

Buying a iPhone is a personal decision. If you wait to until a new one comes out the next one is not far away. It’s a never ending cycle. I have the iPhone 7 Plus and it is a fantastic phone. If and a big if Apple brings out a new iPhone in September it 8 months away. So the question is can you wait? Will you be disappointed if you buy now and the new on is even better? Can you afford it now? Only you can answer yourself.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2019 12:52 AM in response to Najody

Buying a iPhone is a personal decision. If you wait to until a new one comes out the next one is not far away. It’s a never ending cycle. I have the iPhone 7 Plus and it is a fantastic phone. If and a big if Apple brings out a new iPhone in September it 8 months away. So the question is can you wait? Will you be disappointed if you buy now and the new on is even better? Can you afford it now? Only you can answer yourself.

buying an iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.