Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Mini 2 stuck shows apple logo when booted and then turns off

I've been trying to access my iPad Mini 2 for a while but every time I try, it shows me a white screen with an apple logo in it and then after a while the screen goes black. Holding down the power/ lock button does this in a second.

If I connect my iPad to the charger or to my MacBook the same thing happens.

I've tried to hard reset by holding down home and power but the same things happen. Upon holding the buttons down even after the apple logo pops up, the screen goes black much faster and then apple logo pops up again and this repeats around 4 times until it goes black and stays that way.

Please help :(

iPad mini, iOS 10

Posted on Feb 26, 2019 6:21 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Feb 27, 2019 7:03 AM in response to kzIz

Hello kzIz,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. I understand you're not able to start up your iPad, and I'm happy to help.

You've done some great troubleshooting so far. You mentioned you've tried connecting your iPad to a computer; did you try putting your iPad into recovery mode to see if you're able to either update or restore it? If not, this would be a great step, and you'll find the instructions you need in the "If your device turns on but gets stuck during start up" section of this link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't turn on or is frozen

If you've already tried this, or if you find this doesn't resolve the issue, I recommend getting in touch with Apple to look at your next steps. Here's the link: Contact Apple Support

Take care.

iPad Mini 2 stuck shows apple logo when booted and then turns off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.