Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Notes

I keep on loosing my notes. They somehow get deleted and I cant get them back!! Is there a way to get them back in a hidden trash!?

Posted on Feb 28, 2019 5:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2019 5:42 PM

They somehow get deleted ...

It's hard to help because we don't know where you house the notes.

If they're housed locally on your iPhone, then very likely your iPhone's storage is full. Check Settings > General > iPhone Storage and be certain your free space never falls below 10% of the iPhone's total space.

And if they're housed locally, they may be stored on your latest iPhone backup. Restore the backup to possibly recover them.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2019 5:42 PM in response to MellyS90

They somehow get deleted ...

It's hard to help because we don't know where you house the notes.

If they're housed locally on your iPhone, then very likely your iPhone's storage is full. Check Settings > General > iPhone Storage and be certain your free space never falls below 10% of the iPhone's total space.

And if they're housed locally, they may be stored on your latest iPhone backup. Restore the backup to possibly recover them.

Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.