Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I signed up for the 6 months of free Apple Music but I am still being charged $9.99 every month.. Why?

I signed up for the 6 months of free Apple Music but I am still being charged $9.99 every month.. Why?

[Re-Titled by Host]

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 12:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 6:27 AM

The 6 months trial period is offered exclusively by mobile phone service providers, afaik.

About bundling Apple Music through mobile phone service providers - Apple Support

These subscriptions are billed through the mobile phone service providers, not through Apple directly.

The subscription through Apple and through the mobile phone service provider can co-exist simultaneously. Cancel one of them, as they offer the same service. Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support

The subscription through a third party does not show up on the subscriptions page of your Apple ID account. It is registered with your provider. Go to applemusic.com/carrier on your mobile device to verify your subscription and link your Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2019 6:27 AM in response to Mperry334

The 6 months trial period is offered exclusively by mobile phone service providers, afaik.

About bundling Apple Music through mobile phone service providers - Apple Support

These subscriptions are billed through the mobile phone service providers, not through Apple directly.

The subscription through Apple and through the mobile phone service provider can co-exist simultaneously. Cancel one of them, as they offer the same service. Manage your Apple Music subscription - Apple Support

The subscription through a third party does not show up on the subscriptions page of your Apple ID account. It is registered with your provider. Go to applemusic.com/carrier on your mobile device to verify your subscription and link your Apple ID.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.