Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Photos being grouped as .ZIP files all of a sudden...

Hi - Over the past 5 years, whenever I would select multiple photos on my PC's browser to download from iCloud, they would all download individually, like I wanted them to, like they should. Lately, starting just a few weeks ago, I noticed whenever I would select more than one file, they would not download individually like they had for my entire life, they would get grouped together into a .ZIP file. I don't want that. I want to select two files and two separate files to be downloaded, not one .ZIP file that I then have to extract from. Complete waste of time. Any ideas how to revert back to that? I didn't change any settings or install any software lately, I have no idea why this started happening all of a sudden.

Thank you!!

JD

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 5:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 9:46 AM

yes, i just noticed that this week and what a pain it is!! I now have to spend pointless wasted time unzipping everything. I am really surprised not to see some response here from Apple - don't just change stuff!!! Why did you do this?

Similar questions

1 reply

iCloud Photos being grouped as .ZIP files all of a sudden...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.