Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What are the benefits of owning an iPad and iPhone?

I'm going to buy an iPad soon and I'm deciding whether or not I should get an iPhone in May, when my contract with Sprint is up. The other phone I'm deeply considering is the Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch. Is there any cool benefits with the integration of the two like how the pad by Blackberry tells you someone is calling on your Blackberry phone. Am I missing out if I skip on the iPhone?

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 6:29 AM

9 replies

Mar 1, 2019 7:23 AM in response to lobsterghost1

Nice to hear it as last time i was using Samsung galaxy S9 and my wife use to play pubg and some slot games from this site but mean while when i clean my files mostly android apps make 55% extra files on my system due to this my cell heats up, can you recommend me any special iPhone which can be use for personal as well for games and must not be heat while playing games or loading excel files?

Mar 1, 2019 7:27 AM in response to onegold88

Any graphic intensive game used on a mobile device will cause some degree of heat generation. This is common among all cell phones (Apple/LG/Samsung, etc.), so there is no special iPhone made that won't generate some heat playing games. That said, all iPhone's have thermal protection built in to ensure the phone stays safe if it gets too warm.

What are the benefits of owning an iPad and iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.