Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i still get free apple music

hey so i signed up to apple music, i’ve only had it for a day, and i don’t really need it anymore. if i cancel it now will i still get another three months of free apple music, if i renew it later?? i’ve barely used it

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 7:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2019 7:16 PM

I don't think you can. You can't "cancel" it as such, the trial will continue until the first renewal period. You can cancel automatic renewal at that time and it won't renew. Well, you can cancel it immediately if you contact iTunes support but I very much doubt that will get you a chance to try it again for free.

Manage your Apple Music membership - Apple Support - https://support.apple.com/HT204939

"Learn how to change from an Individual membership to a Family membership, turn off automatic renewal, or join Apple Music later." Turn off automatic renewal and your membership will finish at the end of the current subscription period.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2019 7:16 PM in response to allisonlol

I don't think you can. You can't "cancel" it as such, the trial will continue until the first renewal period. You can cancel automatic renewal at that time and it won't renew. Well, you can cancel it immediately if you contact iTunes support but I very much doubt that will get you a chance to try it again for free.

Manage your Apple Music membership - Apple Support - https://support.apple.com/HT204939

"Learn how to change from an Individual membership to a Family membership, turn off automatic renewal, or join Apple Music later." Turn off automatic renewal and your membership will finish at the end of the current subscription period.

can i still get free apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.