Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Animoji’s

When using animoji’s I do not have the plus sign to create my own Animoji. Can someone help me out here. My son really wants to use this feature.

iPhone XR, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 2, 2019 12:56 PM

4 replies

Mar 3, 2019 2:04 PM in response to rramon16

Hello rramon16,

Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities. From your message it sounds like when you’re in the Animoji feature and swipe all the way to the right, you’re not seeing the option to create a new Memoji. If this is correct, try closing Messages first with these steps: How to force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.  Once it’s closed, restart your iPhone following these steps: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. After restarting, launch Messages again and see if there is any change. This article will show you how to create the Memoji if the option is showing again: Use Memoji on your iPhone X or iPad Pro. If it’s still not showing the option to create one, let us know which iOS your iPhone is running, and which iPhone you have. 

Cheers!

Animoji’s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.