Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my restrictions passcode, and when I tried to reset my iPad it won’t let me it keeps asking for the restrictions code? I can’t connect to pc because it keeps saying my device isnt recognised so It won’t connect to pc for iPad recovery? Help

I forgot my restrictions passcode, and when I tried to reset my iPad it won’t let me it keeps asking for the restrictions code? I can’t connect to pc because it keeps saying my device isnt recognised so It won’t connect to pc for iPad recovery? I have been told that this is because the restrictions code has disabled my iPad from being connecting to any pc ? What can I do ?? Please help me

So I am unable to restore iPad Help Me please .

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 2, 2019 1:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2019 1:38 PM

At this point you will need to ask Apple's Apple ID Account Security team for further assistance with this matter. To contact them, click here and pick a method; if that page doesn't list one for your country or you're unable to call, fill out and submit this form.

1 reply

I forgot my restrictions passcode, and when I tried to reset my iPad it won’t let me it keeps asking for the restrictions code? I can’t connect to pc because it keeps saying my device isnt recognised so It won’t connect to pc for iPad recovery? Help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.