Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo book

It won't let me purchase a book i made in photos

Posted on Mar 3, 2019 4:35 PM

2 replies

Mar 4, 2019 4:00 PM in response to Beachmimi1

Hello Beachmimi1,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities! I understand that you are unable to purchase a book made in the Photos app on your Mac. Built-in print products services have been discontinued as of September 30, 2018.

You can now use Project Extensions to create and order print products using a third-party:

Create and order print products in Photos with Project Extensions - Apple Support

Take care!

Mar 6, 2019 11:38 AM in response to Beachmimi1

Are you able to create a PDF file for that book?  If so there's a 3rd party book provider which used to do the printing for Apple, Mimeo, that will take PDF files created by iPhoto and Photos and print and bind books and calendars. 

Also you can upload the PDF file to PrestoPhotos which can print and bind books and calendars from iPhoto or Photos pdf files.  They've been doing it for some time now.  

Use the PrestoPhotos or Mimeo links above for direct access to the PDF file uploading and book/calendar ordering page for each site. 

Photo book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.