Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HOW DO I CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH THE APPLE ID IF I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE OLD EMAIL

HOW DO I CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH THE APPLE ID on icloud IF I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE OLD EMAIL to log on to icloud??.

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Mar 5, 2019 10:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2019 10:27 AM

Please don't type in all capital letters. It makes your post harder to read and is considered shouting on the Internet.

Can you enter the old address and password to sign out of iCloud? You shouldn't need access to the email to do that.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2019 10:27 AM in response to Forrestkhaag

Please don't type in all capital letters. It makes your post harder to read and is considered shouting on the Internet.

Can you enter the old address and password to sign out of iCloud? You shouldn't need access to the email to do that.

Apple ID Name Change

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

HOW DO I CHANGE THE EMAIL ADDRESS ASSOCIATED WITH THE APPLE ID IF I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE OLD EMAIL

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.