Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store in francese

App Store sul mio iPad (iOS9), da italiano che è sempre stato, è diventato improvvisamente in francese.

E' successo dopo che ho fatto per la prima volta un acquisto nel sito della FNAC francese, fnac.com. E' solo una coicidenza? Comunque come faccio per riaverlo in italiano? Le lingue preferite su Impostazioni sono, nell'ordine, italiano e inglese.

Grazie anticipate dell'aiuto,

Anna

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Mar 7, 2019 7:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 8, 2019 2:22 PM

Hello alalina,

Thanks for replying in English. You mention that only the App Store is in a different language. I recommend verifying if your Apple ID region changed.

This article will help: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

If you need more help, also check these settings: Change the language on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 8, 2019 2:22 PM in response to alalina

Hello alalina,

Thanks for replying in English. You mention that only the App Store is in a different language. I recommend verifying if your Apple ID region changed.

This article will help: Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

If you need more help, also check these settings: Change the language on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Mar 8, 2019 1:08 PM in response to chuck_3rd

Hi alex_h1,

Apologies for posting in Italian! My question was about the sudden change of the language of the App Store on my iPad from Italian to French. Could it be because less than 24 hours before I had dowloaded an ebook from the French site fnac.com? In any case how do I get it back to Italian? And if that was indeed the cause, how can I stop it from happening again? Thanks in advance for any help!

Alalina

App Store in francese

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.