Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipad won't update the latest version

Is it possible to update an old ipad to the latest ios? My iOS is 9.3.5

Can't update my apps because it says I should update it to ios 10.

iPad mini, iOS 9

Posted on Mar 9, 2019 6:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 9, 2019 7:19 AM

No sorry, your iPad cannot be updated further. It cannot run under the new 64 bit architecture required for the newer iOS versions. You can try the suggestions in this link from forum member MichelPM to see if the apps you want can be downloaded under an older iOS, but many app developers have now stopped supported your iOS. If this doesn't help and you want those apps, it's time to upgrade to a newer iPad.

Downloading Older iOS 9.3.5 Versions of A… - Apple Community

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 9, 2019 7:19 AM in response to Anicz86

No sorry, your iPad cannot be updated further. It cannot run under the new 64 bit architecture required for the newer iOS versions. You can try the suggestions in this link from forum member MichelPM to see if the apps you want can be downloaded under an older iOS, but many app developers have now stopped supported your iOS. If this doesn't help and you want those apps, it's time to upgrade to a newer iPad.

Downloading Older iOS 9.3.5 Versions of A… - Apple Community

my ipad won't update the latest version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.