Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Locked iCloud on Apple Watch

I was going to buy a pre-own Apple Watch, but the i cloud on it it’s locked. Is there any way I can fix this problem

Posted on Mar 9, 2019 10:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2019 3:34 AM

The only way to remove Activation Lock is for the original owner to release it. About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support and What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support have all the information you need.

The best advice I can offer is AVOID locked devices, and check any used device as described in the second link above before handing over any money.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2019 3:34 AM in response to lisamarie192

The only way to remove Activation Lock is for the original owner to release it. About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support and What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else - Apple Support have all the information you need.

The best advice I can offer is AVOID locked devices, and check any used device as described in the second link above before handing over any money.

Locked iCloud on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.