Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Now Playing screen

I keep getting this “Now Playing” Message when playing Apple Music on my Iphone6. I cannot get the Screen to disappear unless I close down the app. How do I stop it from appearing?

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 9, 2019 10:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2019 7:07 AM

Good morning gayle149!

I see that you're having some trouble with the Music app on your iPhone because this screen keeps popping up.

If you haven't already, try the steps in this resource. Be aware that the title may seem like this is for a different issue, but these steps will still be helpful in your case: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

If necessary, when you reach step 4, you'll want to follow these steps instead to delete the app and install it again since it's not a third-party app: Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12 or later device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Keep us updated. Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 11, 2019 7:07 AM in response to gayle149

Good morning gayle149!

I see that you're having some trouble with the Music app on your iPhone because this screen keeps popping up.

If you haven't already, try the steps in this resource. Be aware that the title may seem like this is for a different issue, but these steps will still be helpful in your case: If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open - Apple Support

If necessary, when you reach step 4, you'll want to follow these steps instead to delete the app and install it again since it's not a third-party app: Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12 or later device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Keep us updated. Take care.

Now Playing screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.