Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPad Pro 2018 screen not responsive

Its been more than week since this problem occured. At the beginning it occured once a day or so. But lately, the screen is not responsive to my finger frequently. Did my iPad got a virus or anything else? I did not drop my iPad before.

Posted on Mar 11, 2019 5:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 12, 2019 4:51 AM

Unfortunately, Screen Protectors don’t play nicely with any of the new 2018 iPad Pro models. The glass protectors generally wreck both touch screen response and FaceID - whilst many “film” protectors (such as Paperlike) sometimes have touch screen problems.

At present, the only reliable fix is to remove the screen protector - and for the screen “go naked”.

This issue is regularly noted within these community forums. It may be worth your while to feedback your experience via the Apple feedback channel:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

You lilely won’t receive a reply from Apple, however, it is understood that all feedback is logged.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 12, 2019 4:51 AM in response to Dzlim98

Unfortunately, Screen Protectors don’t play nicely with any of the new 2018 iPad Pro models. The glass protectors generally wreck both touch screen response and FaceID - whilst many “film” protectors (such as Paperlike) sometimes have touch screen problems.

At present, the only reliable fix is to remove the screen protector - and for the screen “go naked”.

This issue is regularly noted within these community forums. It may be worth your while to feedback your experience via the Apple feedback channel:

https://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

You lilely won’t receive a reply from Apple, however, it is understood that all feedback is logged.

Mar 12, 2019 5:02 AM in response to Dzlim98

Why put yourself through that!

You just purchased a really expensive iPad Pro!

Don't you just want it to work as it was intended to work for that kind of money?

Just remove it, already.

I guarantee that not in the too distant future, you are going to get frustrated with the unresponsive touch screen issues and remove it anyways.

Why wait until the screen protector becomes a constant nuisance for you?

Apple never intended these new liquid retina display iPad Pro models to have a screen protector slapped on the top of these new technology touch screens.

Do what you will.

IPad Pro 2018 screen not responsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.