Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activation error

After i format my Iphone 6S, I tried to activate my Iphone but there're some error. I connected into wifi,mobile data and iTunes, but it can't activate my Iphone 6S. I tried to connect it for almost 2 days, please help me to fix the problem.

iPhone 6s, iOS 12

Posted on Mar 12, 2019 7:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2019 5:35 PM

Hey there, Dbadri17

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!  It looks like you’re unable to activate your iPhone and receive a message that the activation server could not be reached.  I’d be happy to help!

I’d recommend starting out by following the steps listed in: If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

This includes steps such as contacting your carrier to determine whether your SIM card may need to be replaced, and completing a recovery mode restore.

If you’re still unable to active your iPhone after completing those steps, Contact - Official Apple Support.

Have a great day!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 13, 2019 5:35 PM in response to Dbadri17

Hey there, Dbadri17

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!  It looks like you’re unable to activate your iPhone and receive a message that the activation server could not be reached.  I’d be happy to help!

I’d recommend starting out by following the steps listed in: If you can't activate your iPhone - Apple Support

This includes steps such as contacting your carrier to determine whether your SIM card may need to be replaced, and completing a recovery mode restore.

If you’re still unable to active your iPhone after completing those steps, Contact - Official Apple Support.

Have a great day!

Activation error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.