Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Atsofunpar.info" pop-ups

I get repeated pop up windows saying "Slow mac?" from something called atsofunpar.info. Very annoying. I close them but they return frequently. How can I delete them permanently?

Olov144

iMac 21.5", 10.14

Posted on Mar 14, 2019 9:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2019 9:10 AM

Also see if this helps…

"Open Google Chrome, in the top-right corner, open the Chrome menu. In the menu open Settings, scroll down to Advanced settings. In the Privacy and Security section open Content settings. Open the Notifications settings. Find the Atsofunpar.info URL and remove the Atsofunpar.info domain by clicking the three vertical dots on the right to the URL and select Remove."

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 14, 2019 9:10 AM in response to olov144

Also see if this helps…

"Open Google Chrome, in the top-right corner, open the Chrome menu. In the menu open Settings, scroll down to Advanced settings. In the Privacy and Security section open Content settings. Open the Notifications settings. Find the Atsofunpar.info URL and remove the Atsofunpar.info domain by clicking the three vertical dots on the right to the URL and select Remove."

"Atsofunpar.info" pop-ups

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.